Promotions and discount codes
Any active promotional or coupon code can be applied to your order, where relevant, in the 'Shipping Method' step of the checkout process.
You'll see a box with the word 'discount' above your cart total. Enter the active code and press the grey 'Apply' box. The code will appear below in the 'Discount' line, and the discount will be subtracted from your overall total.
Make sure you give your juices a good shake before you drink them. Often with cold-pressed juice they tend to separate if they have been sitting for a while. Shake them up so you get all the flavours in one hit!
Our juices are fresh and cold pressed from raw, fresh produce, and contain no preservatives, additives and are not pasteurized. For this reason, your juices must be refrigerated at all times. The shelf life of the juice is 2 or 3 days (please check the recommended use by date), and once opened we recommend consumption within 12 hours.
Cleansing is not suitable for:
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Individuals with low immune systems
- Children and the elderly
- If you have have a particular medical condition we advise you speak to your doctor before doing a cleanse.
Terms and Conditions.
- Our produce is ordered exactly as needed, and therefore all orders must be placed by 5pm the day prior to delivery or pick up.
- From time to time, your first choice of flavour may not be available. If this happens, we reserve the right to substitute juice flavours and will contact you to get your second choice.
- Any cancellation requests MUST be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org 48 hours prior to delivery. We do not guarantee a refund if you change your mind about your order, however will do whatever we can to assist if this situation occurs.
If you're not home at the time of delivery, we will leave your juices at your house at your own risk. As the juices as raw and cold-pressed, your juice and mylk should not be left out of the fridge for any more than 2 hours. Please refrigerate the products as soon as possible.
- While we do everything within our power to ensure timely delivery, external factors like weather, traffic, freight, etc. may affect your delivery time.