Clean & Lean - 3 or 5 Day Cleanse
This variant is currently sold out
Want an easy way to reboot and flood your body with essential greens and bioavailable nutrients?
If you’re feeling sluggish, fatigued and out-of-sorts, this 3 or 5 day clean and lean, low fructose juice cleanse packed with over 30+ organic veg servings is for you.
90% of people that complete a Home Juice “Clean & Lean” Cleanse have achieved their wellness goals and lost weight (2-5kg), felt lighter, brighter with enhanced sleep quality.
Our 3 or 5 day organic juice cleanse is specifically designed by our in-house nutritionist to clear out toxins, reduce excess body fat and help you feel lighter with a glowing skin complexion!
3 Day Includes:
🌱15 hand-bottled organically pressed juices (375ml each), 3 almond nut mylks and 3 alkaline-infused waters to reset your digestive system
🌱Rich in essential plant micronutrients
🌱Equivalent to 30 organic veg serves + 24 fruit serves
🌱We’re here for the planet and use only recycled bottles - every bottle and bag you return, we’ll give you $5 per bag full of Clean Bottles and Bags on your next purchase! Please refer "Recycle Me" section on the website.
We've include two menus for the Clean & Lean program, to ensure you're enjoying a variety of juices! Each day's menu includes 5x Organic Cold-Pressed Juices + 1 Almond Mylk + 1 Healing Alkaline Water.
Days 1, 3 & 5
- KICKSTART / Raw Star
- BRUNCH / Bloody Beetroot
- LUNCH / Black Medicine
- BOOST / Coco Green
- DINNER / Green Miracle
- GOODNIGHT / Vanilla Bliss
- WATER / Sublime
Days 2 & 4
- KICKSTART / Green Miracle
- BRUNCH / Coco Green
- LUNCH / Bloody Beetroot
- BOOST / Raw Star
- DINNER / My Melon
- GOODNIGHT / Chocolate Mylk
- WATER / Liquid Gold
For nutritional information and ingredients, please see the images to the right.
The Clean & Lean program can be started on:
- 3 Day - Monday to Thursday
- 5 Day - Monday Only
We have two options for your juices:
Store pick up
The Clean & Lean program is available as a 3 or 5 day cleanse.
3 Days - $213
5 Days - $355
I tried to asked them to take my recycle bottles but were so rude to me and didn’t listen to me they said it’s not part of their responsibility
I tried talked to the company and tell them the issue but still same and haven’t get any answers!!!!!
The juices were absolutely delicious- all of them. Felt great throughout the 3 days, full of energy and now feel even better afterwards! Would definitely do it again!
This was my first ever juice cleanse, and i did the 3 day Clean & Lean. Things i wish i knew before going in to it:
- make sure you like spinach (this is a key ingredient in most of the juices) so if you don't like spinach it will be a struggle.
- You are drinking mostly the same juices every day (only 1 juice changes each day, plus you alternate between Vanilla and Chocolate mylk at night).
- I recommend the cleanse during warmer weather. It was classic Melbourne winter weather when i did mine, and without carbs in my diet i was constantly cold.
- You don't get hungry, because you are so full of liquid. You are drinking 375ml of liquid every 2 hours, plus water.
- It takes a day or so to adjust to consuming that much liquid. Be prepared for the first day and feeling very liquid heavy.
However, i have come out the other side with a body that is much happier and healthier. It has kickstarted my metabolism again so i am back on track with my fitness goals. I would 100% recommend this cleanse for anyone looking to restart their digestive system or who is looking to learn what food they are eating that may be negatively impacting their body (turns out i was consuming way to much dairy!).
Just cleanse was fantastic. Lost weight and felt great after it. Only knock on it would be the juices could taste a little bit nicer.